Our favorite no-bake cheesecake recipe requires just minutes of prep and just a handful of simple ingredients!
Super creamy and rich, with a sweet & tart flavor, this is the perfect go-to for an easy recipe that will impress! No baking required!
Best No-Bake Cheesecake
Cheesecake is one of the most popular desserts to make. As much as I love a dense and rich baked cheesecake, sometimes I love the simplicity of a no-bake dessert.
Don’t let the fact that this is easy fool you, this dessert is rich and decadent too.
FILLING Cream cheese and heavy cream are the key for a creamy and smooth no-bake cheesecake with the perfect texture! Light or low-fat versions don’t work well in this recipe.
A splash of vanilla and some powdered sugar add sweetness and flavor (but you can add other extracts if you’d like).
CRUST A no-bake graham crust is easy to make and takes just minutes to prep. Homemade is my first choice as it’s a bit thicker than a store-bought crust and holds up better. I find store-bought crusts can be too thin.
How to Make No-Bake Cheesecake
No-bake cheesecake is crazy easy to make in just a few simple steps!
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla.
- Make whipped cream and fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread filling in graham cracker crust, cover. Chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
PRO TIP: Scrape the seeds out of a fresh vanilla bean and add to the cream cheese mixture for a French Vanilla style look.
No-bake cheesecake is a cinch to make, but a few tips will ensure a perfect result every time!
- Room temperature cream cheese will mix easier and fold better with the whipped cream, but avoid over folding so the air bubbles stay in to create that creamy texture.
- Whipping the cream to stiff peaks before adding to the cream cheese ensures that it will set properly.
- Do not use low-fat dairy in this recipe.
- To make mini cheesecakes place cupcake papers in a muffin tin and pat down graham cracker crumbs or a vanilla wafer cookie in the bottom of each. Scoop prepared cheesecake mix evenly into each tin and chill until firm.
- No-bake cheesecake can be frozen! Wrap carefully in plastic wrap and freeze for up to a month. Let thaw in the refrigerator or on the countertop, or eat from frozen!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake – perfect for fall
- Instant Pot Cheesecake – so easy to make
- Baklava Cheesecake – 2 desserts in 1
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pie – loaded with fresh strawberries
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake – creamy & tart
Did you love this No-Bake Cheesecake? Be sure to leave a rating and a comment below!
No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 graham pie crust homemade or store-bought
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until combined. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream on low until for 1 minute. Add cornstarch and turn mixer onto high and beat an additional 3-4 minutes or until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
Spread the cheesecake filling into prepared crust and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Top with your favorite toppings and serve.
Cheesecake adapted from Strawberry Cheesecake Pie (No Bake)